How to read a Jack’s Flight Club email alert
A short guide to reading a typical JFC deal
- Note: This is a sample email from some time ago. These prices are no longer current. -
Deal Intro — We'll give you some quick details here about each deal and anything else pertinent to make sure you’re fully informed about all options.
If our team has travelled there before, we'll sometimes add some tips about the destination as well ;-)
1) A list of all departure and destination airports included in the deal and the best priced option we’ve found from each of them.
2) Availability dates for the deal.
3) Other details such as airline, luggage allowance, and how much the standard fare for this route normally costs.
4) Based on our experience, how long we think this deal will last before fares jump back up.
Important: This part is only an estimate, as any deal can expire at any time
Booking instructions — this is where we tell you exactly which websites are offering the deal and instructions on how to book it.
Use the blue example itinerary buttons as a starting point.
Reminder: We are not affiliated and do not receive referral fees from any booking websites or airlines. Our only incentive is to help you snag an amazing fare for your holiday!
Deal proof! A snapshot showing an example itinerary with the cheap fare our team and I found. This is typically what you should see when pressing the blue example itinerary link, while the deal is still available.
Some destination-inspiration to keep us all dreaming :-)
Don’t forget to let us know when you’ve booked - we like to keep a tally of our overall savings (we're well over £20 million now, but still like to keep track!).